Xiaomi begins MIUI 11 rollout in India beginning with Redmi K20
MIUI 11 roadmap during the launch of the Redmi Note 8 Pro in India last week. Looks just like the agency is bang on agenda for its new Android 9-based application update.Xiaomi has introduced that it has began rolling out the MIUI 11 global stable ROM V11. 0. 2. 0 for Redmi K20 and Redmi K20 Pro.The company says that the update is rolling out in batches, so you may have to wait a few days before you get yours.Those with the global Redmi K20 version (i. e. the Mi 9T) should also expect the MIUI 11 update sometime soon.This first wave of MIUI 11 updates are expected to arrive users by October 31. Other Xiaomi phones anticipated to acquire MIUI 11 during this batch come with: Poco F1, Redmi Y3, Redmi 7, Redmi Note 7, Redmi Note 7S, and Redmi Note 7 Pro.
MIUI 11 for Redmi K20
The MIUI 11 update for Redmi K20 is 766MB in size. It also includes the September 2019 safety patch with it. It incorporates points reminiscent of a always-on reveal, task capability in the notes app, a integrated step tracker, video wallpapers, Game Turbo mode and more.You can download MIUI 11 in your Redmi K20 phones by heading to Settings > About phone > System update.
Xiaomi also will post the download links here shortly.
Below is the comprehensive changelog.
Game speed booster
- A major improve for the toolbox in Game Turbo: autoplay and switching between data SIM cards can be found now.
- Auto brightness, screenshot gestures, and Reading mode can be turned off automatically when Game Turbo is on.
- Refreshed start page of Game Turbo.
- Optimization: Prompts about turning on Game Turbo.
- You can create a Home screen shortcut for Game Turbo now.
- Continuous swiping opens a further menu in Game Turbo now.
- Stay efficient and effective with our all-new Mi Doc Viewer.
- Preview your documents before you open them.
- Optimization: All-new design and UI.
- You can swipe down to view more shortcuts now.
- Keep your screen alive with our wonderful special consequences.
- Personalize your device with a unique signature.
- Always-on show now comes with dynamic themes. Essential information is displayed on your screen 24/7.
- Game Turbo. Turn your device into an top-quality gaming console.
- Quick replies. Reply to messages from any app.
- Tasks. Manage and edit your tasks in the Notes app. Receive timely notifications and mark things done.
- Print photos and files directly out of your phone without setting up any additional apps.
Sounds of nature
- Notification sounds won't make you tired. Now, they preserve changing dynamically, just like nature does.
- Wake up to the gentle sounds of nature with our new alarm ringtones.
- Transfer files from phone-to-phone at faster speeds.
- Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade.
- Fingerprint icon didn't always disappear after unlocking. This has been fixed.
- Fix for fingerprint icon not always being displayed on the lock screen.
- Improved UI and layouts for selecting items that are displayed on the turned off-screen.
- In-screen fingerprint scanner's reaction.
- Calendar icon on the turned off-screen.
- Use your fingerprint to open Home screen once you unlocked the device using face data and stayed on the Lock screen.
- More clock codecs for Always-on demonstrate.
- Comprehensive design optimized for full-screen reveal instruments.
- Removing visual clutter, recuperating touch controls, and refining using color allowed us to create a system where nothing stands among you and the content material.
MIUI 11 for the Redmi K20 series is a lovely hefty update then, but what would you like to see in future updates?Give us your thoughts in the comments.com/i/blog/1600665888/aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG41Ny5hbmRyb2lkYXV0aG9yaXR5Lm5ldC93cC1jb250ZW50L3VwbG9hZHMvMjAyMC8wOS9YaWFvbWktUG9jby1YMy1ORkMtaGVsZC1pbi10aGUtaGFuZC1vdXRzaWRlLXRvLXNob3ctb2ZmLXRoZS1yZWFyLXNpZGUtMjAweDEzMC5qcGc%3D">